Thursday, June 23, 2011

Gender Poll!!!

Alright everyone, we're going to do a little poll (thanks Alexandra Shipp for the idea!) in the next little bit.  We're hoping to be able to find out the gender of our little one at next week's ultrasound (though it's a little early and we may not be able to see anything definite) and I wanted to give everyone the change to decide if you think we're having a little boy or a little girl. Below is the most recent belly picture I have (13-ish weeks in the adorable top from Jessica Phillips, particularly bloated after Lovanox and a weekend of too-good eating!) and I'll add another picture right before the appointment. Keep your guesses coming and I'll let you know as soon as we know for sure (whether it's Tuesday or later on at the anatomy ultrasound).

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I'll make it official and post my answer here, too. I vote boy because for some reason I had it in my head you wee having a boy, so maybe it's my hidden instinct :-)

    ReplyDelete