Saturday, June 30, 2012

Week 26: 6/24/12-6/30/12

Sunday, June 24th: Some of the best sleep I've gotten in a while!  Hudson went to bed at 845, slept for 7.5 hours, ate, slept another hour, cuddled with me for another hour, ate, cuddled more, then slept until 730 this morning... feeling refreshed!  Then, I did some retail shopping and got adorable new sneakers for our upcoming DC trip... Ahhhh....
Monday, June 25th: Today was Mimi's first day of classes... or so we thought... I looked at the wrong calendar when I set everything up for her, and it turns out that she's already three days - an entire unit - behind, so we're scrambling to get her caught up so she can start off with the best foot forward.
Tuesday, June 26th: Lunch with the "Neighbors" today - so great to catch up!
Wednesday, June 27th: Editing Mommy's paper tonight and enjoying my first drink in 3+ years... sissy for sure, but tasty (though, honestly, I drank like 4 sips and fell asleep, so I don't think it technically counts)
Thursday, June 28th: BOGO Fraps at all Target Starbucks locations?  Don't mind if I do!  Definitely a great way to beat the heat and energize for super-cleaning!
Friday, June 29th: Country cooking at it's best (worst?) for dinner tonight since I've probably sweated out 20 pounds today... well, not really, but dang, was it good :)
Saturday, June 30th: My family came today to help me get the bedroom painted since the furniture will be coming after our mini vacation and I want everything to be in perfect order.  Daddy re-routed the cable from our bedroom so I can invert the living room, trimmed Bushzilla out of our A/C unit, and was reading to Hudson at naptime... I was really surprised he didn't crash with him.  Then, we got the bedroom wall and entire bathroom painted, lightbulbs evaluated, a course of action for house renovations laid out, Mimi's paper submitted, and it was **finally** time to call it a night! Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment