Saturday, March 31, 2012

Week 13: 3/25/12-3/31/12

Sunday, March 25th: Alyssa had a field trip to DC that left from the school at 5am. Needless to say , I was SO not taking her to school that early, so she spent last night with her mother who would be chaperoning. Funny how quiet the house is when even just one child (who's already quiet) is missing.
Monday, March 26th: Natalie is out of school today, so I drag her along with me while I tackle our 2+ page grocery list. This is Hudson's first time riding in a shopping cart (which didn't last long, since he'd just woken up from his nap - and later fell asleep in Beanie's arms while walking).
Tuesday, March 27th: Onwards to Raleigh again! We were supposed to look at a puppy for Grammy, but she's decided she doesn't want another dog for a while (since Simba isn't likely to make it much longer). Instead, we had lunch with Pop, wandered around his office where Hudson flirted with every single female, got an adjustment, and helped Mimi study for her placement exam for college math (which she's doing fantastically at; I'm sure she's going to do GREAT!)
Wednesday, March 28th: Nate's driver died today, so we got to take him to work. When I came back, I had a message from a friend asking what I do for fun - which led me to thinking about my "me" time... so I turned on my iHome with music that no one else likes and stood in the shower (baby free) until the hot water ran out!
Thursday, March 29th: Today, while we were getting lunch for Nate, I went to put Hudson in his carseat to find that he had a ladybug on his sunglasses - and the dang thing did NOT want to come off! If only the luck it was supposed to bring could be extended to him sleeping... because we're not having an easy time of that. Taking him out for a pre-dinner walk; hopefully the fresh air will help to tire him out.
Friday, March 30th: Hudson LOVES his jumper! One minute he was bouncing like crazy, so I went to get Nate's clothes out of the dryer and by the time I came back, Hud was passed out! Guess jumping is hard work :) Pretty sure I pinched a nerve in my neck, though, so we're headed to Raleigh to try to get adjusted by the chiropractor and so Mimi and Pop can help with Hudson since he's hard to hold in my jacked-up state.
Saturday, March 31st: Mimi, Auntie, Gillian (Aunt Megan's friend), and her mom, Lisa, were kind enough to let Hud and I tag along for their girly movie date today - Hudson's first movie! Then we went to the park for the first time too.



No comments:

Post a Comment