Saturday, March 3, 2012

Week 9: 2/26/12-3/3/12

Sunday, February 26th: Ahhh lovely Sundays at home hanging out with Daddy!
Monday, February 27th: Hudson's cough is getting worse so we're headed to the doctor again... another $30 for them to say (again) that there's nothing they can do and we just have to wait it out. I hate it when he's feeling sick, but I LOVE the cuddles!
Tuesday, February 28th: Mimi came to Greensboro today. She had to sit in on a meeting for work, so we headed to Burlington. While we were out, I headed to the doctor since I wasn't feeling well.
Wednesday, February 29th: We decided to mix things up a bit and head to Raleigh on a Wednesday!
Thursday, March 1st: I love baby feet!
Friday, March 2nd: Eating strawberry pancakes at IHOP with mommy.
Saturday, March 3rd: Sitting at home today has prompted me to start looking at making a "Spring Cleaning List" - I'll post more about it once it's more complete

No comments:

Post a Comment