Saturday, April 7, 2012

Week 14: 4/1/12-4/7/12

Sunday, April 1st: Oh, how I HATE April Fool's Day. If I were into it, though, this onesie would say "Big Brother" instead, but I'd hate to jinx myself :) In a non-joke, though, Hudson sat on my lap, sideways, unassisted today!
Monday, April 2nd: Ah, no sleep again (1 hr nap total)... something's GOT to give! Girls' report cards came home today - a little room for improvement for Natalie, but straight A's for Alyssa - overall great :)


Tuesday, April 3rd: Hudson is trying to "crawl" - pushing up on his knees and throwing himself forward, though the overall effect is scooting along on his face. We ordered a new teething necklace, which came today, so hopefully that'll help. Also, we went to see the Easter Bunny... but Hud was having none of it :)

Wednesday, April 4th: 4 Months Old Already?!?!?
Thursday, April 5th: Today, Hudson said "hi" back to Nate while they were chatting it up this morning! (P.S. that was my first word too!)

Friday, April 6th: Spring break starts today, and I'm realizing that Easter is right around the corner and I need to get started on making baskets.



Saturday, April 7th: Today was the finishing touches of planning for Easter and we had a glorious Meagan/Ethan date. The boys took turns napping at their house, but were very well-behaved when we went out for lunch... and we got the first picture of both boys awake and content! Hudson was so worn out from all the excitement, he fell asleep mid-bite of his bananas for dinner, so I used the time to finish up the last 3 Easter baskets. Problem is, I was so exhausted too, that I put on eggs to boil for dying tomorrow and totally forgot about them... until they started exploding, sounding like gunshots and smelling absolutely awful >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment