Saturday, October 20, 2012

Week 42: 10/14/12-10/20/12

Sunday, October 14th: This might just have to be my favorite thing about babies' memories: even if a toy is in their faces all the time, when they haven't played with it in a while, then you put it all up in his/her face, it's new all over again!
Monday, October 15th: I FINALLY FOUND ONE! I've been looking for another one of these since Hudson was about 2 months old and his clip on vibrator died (my mom got it at her baby shower when she was pregnant with Blake... 15+ years ago, so it was time). Thank you, Walmart!
Tuesday, October 16th: I know that I'm hindering this whole teaching-him-to-sleep thing, but I just love this face so much that it's really hard to not snuggle and adore him when he FINALLY goes down for a nap!
Wednesday, October 17th: We met Mimi at the Tanger outlet today to work on knocking out a few things on our Christmas lists, and Hudson got to play on the playground equipment while we were there. He loved climbing up the stairs almost by himself and enjoyed it when I slid him down the second half (it was a big slide and I was scared he'd be going too fast from the top) of the slide!
Thursday, October 18th: Another sleeping picture, sorry! He's working on 2.5+ hours at this point, and I'm just amazed!
Friday, October 19th: No picture today; it was a rather uneventful day. Hudson was a little off-kilter, so we headed to Raleigh to visit Mimi and Pop's house, since that always makes him feel better.
Saturday, October 20th: Hudson loves riding on shoulders; I think it's because he likes to be tall.  That being said, he wiggles like crazy most of the time, but he'll sit docilely on Pop for some reason.  I guess he was just mesmerized by the NC State game, and all that movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment