Saturday, May 5, 2012

Week 18: 4/29/12-5/5/12

Sunday, April 29th: Hudson and I were sitting on the couch, watching NCIS and he laughed a joke DiNozzo told. Coincidence? Most certainly. Amusing? Heck yeah!
Monday, April 30th: Daddy's on vacation this week! Starting it off with a bang: eating his cheeseburger, cuddling him (with my whole body) on the couch, eating his nose, and sitting up (well, until I noticed my paci was just out of reach and decided to lean for it)!



Tuesday, May 1st: Showing Auntie how to push the buttons on the new remote control toy.
Wednesday, May 2nd: What a day filled with personality! Hudson has been so laid-back and cuddly... except when I let him taste my FunYun and he didn't want to let me go.




Thursday, May 3rd: Nate had an appiontment at the optometrist's office today. Downside to leather seats? When it's hot out, they're absolutely scalding... so your choice is between changing a poopy diaper on the seat and burning the baby, doing it on the nasty floor of the office, or in the trunk of the car... guess which we chose ;-) The second picture is when I had Hudson in his stroller and I was talking to the woman behind the counter and he kept yelling "Ma!" at me and would laugh when I turned around. I'm thinking it was a coincidence, but it was soooo precious :)

Friday, May 4th: Whew, learned my lesson today: went grocery shopping at Walmart (without Nate because I only had a few things on my list). When I got there, I realized I'd forgotten Hudson's carrier, so I decided I'd put him in the stroller, which I'd push and either pull the buggy or put it underneath. About 3 minutes into the shopping trip, Hudson got inconsolable, so I took him out, put the groceries (which were multiplying faster than bacteria) in the stroller and carry him. By the time I got up to checkout (an hour and a half of lugging a wiggly baby around while getting stuff and pushing a heavy stroller), I was sweating, swearing, and realizing that there was no way the cashier could bag the items so that they'd fit back in the stroller as neatly as I had them... so I had to get a buggy anyways. So on the way out the door, I was holding Hud (who was throwing a terrible-two's-worthy temper tantrum), pushing the buggy and stroller and ran over a poor old man... good side? He demanded that I let him help me get out to my car and helped get things loaded into the trunk (probably so I wouldn't run him over again). Nap time?  Oh yeah, Hudson's 5 months old today too :)
Saturday, May 5th: Happy Cinco de Mayo! How are we celebrating? Biscuits and gravy for brunch and Italian for linner... a little nationality confusion, but absolutely delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment