Friday, May 4, 2012

Well, I guess staying off Blogger won't stop my baby from getting older... 5 Month Update!

I know every month I say, "I can't believe he's already..." or "Has it already been..." but, wow, time sure is flying!  Everyone warned me that it'd go by quickly, but amidst the business and sleep deprivation, it's going by quicker than I even realize.

I've been on a blogger hiatus. I was trying to get on at least every other day to keep up with reading the people I follow, but was still behind in my posting. And then I realized that I'd rather spend nap times doing productive things (like napping!) and I was so exhauted come bedtime that I didn't want to do anything but drop where I stand... so I put this on the back burner, and now that Hudson's going down to bed pretty consistently, I'm starting to be able to get by a little easier. That being said, I'm going to start using this time between his and my bedtimes to play catch-up, so please excuse that my posts are running behind :)

Hudson is now 5 months old and changing every single day! It's fascinating to watch him progressing so quickly - it's almost as if I can see the wheels turning.


Some quick little tidbits:
  • He's now about 15.5 pounds and 25 inches.
  • His size 1 flip flops fit one Tuesday and were about a half inch too small the next Saturday, so we're scrambling to get him some cute size 2s.
  • He's almost grown out of his size 3M outfits, and some of his 3-6M ones too, so we're breaking into the 6M size and realizing that his clothing supply is almost non-existant from here out... guess that means I actually have to shop for my baby :)
  • He'll eat just about anything except veggies and loves bananas best
  • He rolls from belly to back over his left shoulder and loves to stand all the time
  • He'll spend FOREVER in his "jump jump" if we'd let him

No comments:

Post a Comment