Saturday, August 25, 2012

Week 34: 8/19/12 - 8/25/12

Sunday, August 19th: Happy In & Out Day, Hudson!! You have officially been in my arms as long as you were in my belly :)
Monday, August 20th: Happy birthday Daddy!
Tuesday, August 21st: Hudson has tipped the scales at 19 pounds today!!
Wednesday, August 22nd: Hudson has been having a hard time sleeping again, and when I finally get him down, he always ends up in the strangest positions, like these adorable crossed legs.
Thursday, August 23rd: Happy Birthday Pop!  Today, I got a new phone since we updated our cell phone contract... only 6 hours spent at the T Mobile store... worth it?  I'll let you know if/when I learn to work all the nifty features.  Recently Hudson has learned to get from his butt to his belly and scoot along, which is so stinkin' cute... except when he decides that bath time is over so he pulls the plug.
Friday, August 24th: Look, mom, I can feed myself out of these little pouchie things!
Saturday, August 25th: Meagan and Ethan came over to hang out since she was brain-fried with school work.  We had a great afternoon, and Hudson was worn out so he took a fantastic nap!  He also set a new personal record for amount of food he could put away.  At 715pm, he nursed, then ate an adult serving of mac & cheese, half a handful of goldfish and nursed again before bed. Whew!


No comments:

Post a Comment