Thursday, November 1, 2012

13 Weeks Pregnant (For Sure This Time): 11/1/12

Today is: November 1, 2012

How far along: 13 weeks...2nd trimester! Woohoo!

Total weight gain: 3.8 pounds (down a little over 2 pounds from last week)

Baby is the size of: A peach...about 3" and almost a full ounce!

What's going on with the babe: Baby's fingerprints have formed, and he or she is forming vocal cords and teeth.

What's going on with the mama: I'm absolutely exhasted! I don't know if it's just pregnancy or an active baby or all the chaos going on at home, but I'm whooped.

Baby is a: Boy or a girl. We're going to ask if they'll take a peek at our ultrasound on the 22nd, but if not, we'll know before Christmas for sure.

Maternity clothing: Nope. In fact, I was wearing my favorite size 0 jeans the other day. They're a little snug on my legs (since that's the first thing to start growing) but not abnormally so.

Sleep: Sleep is the same.

Movement: I felt baby's first movements this week, which is around the same point that I felt it with Hudson, but I'm looking forward to feeling it all the time.

Cravings/Aversions: All I want is a bagel!

Symptoms: fatigue, exhaustion, stitches in my lower back, acne :(

How this pregnancy is different than the first: I'm not showing as much as I thought I would be

How the big brother was this week: He's about to turn 11 months old!  He's walking around all the time, but still won't do it on his own; he's just barely touching my fingertips, but won't let go. 

The best moment(s) of this past week: Feeling movement! Getting the final touches in place for Hudson's birthday party and getting together everyone's Christmas lists so we can start shopping soon.

I'm looking forward to: Starting Christmas shopping with my mom - I'm hoping that we can have everything purchased and wrapped by Thanksgiving (or that weekend right afterwards)

No comments:

Post a Comment