Sunday, September 30, 2012

10 Weeks Pregnant

Today is: September 30, 2012

How far along: 10 weeks

Total weight gain: ~3.5 pounds

Baby is the size of: A prune, about 1.2" and 0.14 oz.

What's going on with the babe: Baby is swallowing fluid and kicking up a storm! Vital organs are in place and are beginning to function. Tiny, little nails are forming, no more webbed toes and fingers, and peach fuzz hair is growing! Limbs can bend now.

What's going on with the mama: There's a visible, pregnant bump now. By this week, my uterus is the size of a grapefruit.

Baby is a: Boy or a girl... but I'm betting girl.

Maternity clothing: Not really, just broke out my "bigger" (size 2/4) jeans instead. Looking forward to breaking out the comfy clothes though :)

Sleep: Strangely, I've been staying up later recently, and sleeping pretty deeply, now we just need to get Hudson back on track so I'll only have to get up when I have to pee.

Movement: It's happening, but I've yet to feel it.

Cravings/Aversions: This week's been pretty boring in this aspect, thank goodness!

Symptoms:
- Acne a little better this week! Hoping it's on its way out altogether.
- Energy is still eh.
- Nausea. I had my first Zofran-free days this week, but I'm keeping them closeby, just in case.

How this pregnancy is different than before: I think I've put on quite a bit more weight this time around, but I'm hoping that it's from vacation and not a trend to look forward to.

How the big brother was this week: He's had a rough few days.  He seems to be very anxious after our travelling and we've got to get him back on track.  His waving is adorable and being perfected - and he'll do it on command now - "hi" is the royal wave with his left hand and "bye bye" is up/down waving with his palm facing up with his right hand.  He's started using his thumb to rub my hand when he's holding it before going to sleep... so cute!

The best moment(s) of this past week: Finally closed on our refi! An OB appointment. She said that I might feel a little further along than we'd originally thought, so we're having an ultrasound next week. Seeing Hudson snuggle with Daddy and Sissies now that we're home.

I'm looking forward to: Our ultrasound next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment